What do you do to get your husband "excited"?

I dont know what to do with my husband i want him to want me and iv tried dressing up and i try to kis and play around first but then its just ALWAYS THE SAME THING take my clothes of do it and hes knocked out no kiss or anything. Before we had a baby we did almost anything but know nothing! i guess hes tramautized from seeing the birth but how do i get him to get over it?

HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• he's not traumatized he's just lazy. Tell him to perk up or go to the "broken husband farm". Just tell him you need some action and you want it to be good and you want it NOW. If that doesn't work go buy a mini bull whip and tell him you're the new DOM of the house. Tell him you might smack "THAT" and get his attention if he doesn't play nice.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:17 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i wish it were that easy lol iv tried telling him no use . :(
    Anonymous

• I just smile at my husband and that's it. I don't have to try very hard. Talk to him and tell him how you feel and see what he is feeling. Tell him you want to go back to before your kids were born. Hopefully, he will understand and then.....
    Anonymous

• Since I first met my husband, all I have to do is go down on him and he is the happiest man in the world. I think there has only been a few times that we have had sex were I didnt go down on him. Oh and that bull about him being tramautized is such a load of crap lol. Where did you even get that from, please dont tell me he told you that? My husband would not have missed that for his life and he didnt ever pass out or anything, he even cut in cord like most husbands do. I say just stop having sex with him for a long while and trust me he will come around lol. GL
    Anonymous