bath time

My daughter just fell in the bath tub. She went under and start to scream. Has this happened to anyone else?

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 6:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no...but im so scared that it will...my dd stands up in the tub....your daughter probably just got scared......i've seen at wal mart that they have things that are bigger than baby tubs, and the baby just sits in it, so basically it's keeping them from this kind of accident...

accidents happen, and if you keep worrying, call the doc to get a little reassurrance.
    Anonymous

• Yes..all seven of mine have fallen..it is very scary, but she is most likely fine.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 8:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• oh yeah.. my daughter fell and water got in her mouth and she choked and screamed and freaked out.. I immedietly grabbed her and held her and tried to calm her down even though she was soaked. She was perfectly fine it just scared her at the time.. she calmed down after a while but it was not fun and it scared the crap out of me. Ever since I have held onto her the entire time even though she cant really do it again cause shes so fat and wouldnt fit haha
    casper4991

Answer by casper4991 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2009