• In the Spotlight:

Help me!! I feel soo sick!

I feel so nausous (sp?) right now! I know I'm not pregnant but right now I feel very yucky. Anybody have any cures for nausea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• moxie and milk, or saltine crackers...
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 6:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• crackers, gingerale or pepsi, coca cola ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Ohh ginger ale sounds good, I'm going to go get some!
    Anonymous

• gingerale that's not flat - it helps me burp and get gas buildup out. and plain bread settles me too.
    Anonymous

• Try pepto bismal and you can try ginger ale.Try to remember did you get sick right after you ate?maybe you are getting the flu or something.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 6:20 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I think I might have gotten food poisening because I was thinkin about what I've eaten and I had some pizza for lunch. But wouldn't I have got sick right away if it was food poisening? or does it sneak up on you?
    Anonymous

• Also try anything mint. Gum or candy. It works. And, if it's strong enough, it'll clear the sinuses too.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• For nausea i took cola syrup, while i was nursing,not to imply anything about u of coarse, but, my family still likes it, not only does it not taste bad, u sip it over ice, and can have pretty much as much as u need, its about 3$ a bottle, and u ask a pharmacist for it, no perscription required. Works great without having to take med's or have a large calorie intake, for the most part anyways.i was told, by the pharmacist who suggested it, pepsi and coke were originaly anti nausea medicins before they grew to become the soda, it taste just like coke except thick. it really does work. Feel Better!
    kyliebugs_mommy

Answer by kyliebugs_mommy at 6:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2009