• In the Spotlight:

How many of you...

...had "a feeling" that you were pregnant and were right? I'm curious how often instinct turns out correct.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i did with my first with this one i didnt but my husband did ,.
    only way i knew for sure tho was with a home test
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i knew with both of mine... and i know the exact time with both of them that i conceived... its a weird feeling but its pretty cool... lol
    the first one me and my ex both wanted but werent prepared... the one im prego with now, we conceived after he left me.... i knew the day after it happened and started buying tests....
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 6:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I had a "feeling" that I was pregnant with my daughter, took a home pregnancy test and I was right!
    mama2be2009

Answer by mama2be2009 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• For the last 3 weeks i've had the feeling i was pregnant and i finally got the big fat positive 4 days ago :) I just knew.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:26 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I'm having that feeling (again, like I did with my first)...but I'm still a week to a week and a half away from my period being late, so thus far I'm just sitting here wondering because it is still too soon for a test to show anything. I'm wondering whether or not this "feeling" is a real one, or whether I'm just being worried and paranoid. -OP
    Anonymous

• yup with both of mine and with the 2nd all the test said neg and my doc gave me med to maje me start and i didnt take it glad i didnt cause i was right it finally showed up on a test when i was 7 weeks.
    lmholder06

Answer by lmholder06 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I felt different, it sounds silly but i felt like tingly inside and i took a test to ease my mind (thinking it would be neg) and TADA PREGNANT!!! lol I was super shocked but couldn't be more excited now!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• my first and third i had that 'feeling'
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 8:20 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• When I became sick...something told me I was prego but I didn't believe it until a doctor told me.
    Ronique1989

Answer by Ronique1989 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i knew the night that i became pregnant with our second, and this one, the next moring i had a 'happy feeling' But i didn't ovulate until the next day. . so I'm not sure how that worked out. . lol
    Anonymous