• In the Spotlight:

Should I take her out?

My 9 week old had her shots two days ago and ran a little fever yesterday. today- no fever but she's fussy. I've always heard no fever no problem. My question is do you think it's safe to take her with us tonight for a dinner party or should we make it a blockbuster night instead?

sloanesmommy

Asked by sloanesmommy at 6:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would make it a blockbuster night, her legs/arms will be sore for a few days, even if there is no fever.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 6:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• if you can handle the fussiness and its not going to be a million people there then why not!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 6:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• She is fine to go. My boys are all fussy after shots. It's natural for them and can last upto a week.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 7:06 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• If there's no fever than she's fine to go out, if you can handle the fussiness. But think of it from her point of view too, if you were still sore would YOU want to go out?
    Anonymous

• I think she's fine. She's probably over her reaction to the shots. Hopefully you can find a quiet dark place to put her down to sleep.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 8:20 PM on Apr. 17, 2009