who is on your "list"

ok my DH and i have a joke list of celebs we can sleep with if we ever get the chance. and after reading another question i thought this was a good one. so heres mine
1. toby keith (country singer)
2. shawn michaels (wwe)
3. garth brooks (country singer)
4. tim mcgraw (country singer)
5. heath ledger (haven't found anyone to replace him yet)
can you tell i like country boys...mmmm cowboy hats, tight pants, "yes ma'ms" yummmy)

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 6:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well garth brooks would have to be my nuber one i have loved him since i was like 7 lol ...
    heck i remember when i was about 6 or 7 and we were watchign a concert of him and i said " i love garth brooks so much i would be so misrible if h ever died" my mom laughed at me i got mad and cried now that i think about it lol it was kinda funny..
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• oh and i love toby too lol .. i just googled it lol and god i did not know toby was 47 .. garth is 47 but i thought toby was a little younger lol ..
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My SO won't admit that there are any celebs he would like to sleep with but I think he's lying! my list would be
    Johnny Depp
    Derek Jeter
    George Strait : )
    I think that's it for now but I'm going to think about it some more!
    Anonymous

• i actually cried when heath ledger died, he was my first celeb crush in high school...before that it was new kids on the block and well ya, i watched an old video the other day, WTH was i thinking? ya i've always loved garth, i would LOVE to see him in concert hes so energetic! i've seen toby about 6 times and hes great too...this year im getting front row seats, been saving all year :)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:33 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• mmm maybe johnny could take heaths place LOL mine has two on his list, crushes since he was a kid; mariah carey, and jennifer love hewitt
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• LL Cool J
    Vin Diesel
    Dwayne (the Rock) Johnson

These are the only three for me ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 6:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• omg i didn't realize he was that old either! wow...see i like the older men hehe
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:35 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Ok LatinMami, I just added the Rock to my list! I said before that my SO won't admit to wanting a celeb but he does have a pic of Aaliyah on his myspace so I'm thinkin she was the one and he doesn't want to disrespect her memory by saying he would have liked to sleep with her!
    Anonymous

• lol i guess i do too lol i seem to love all the old country singers
    John Michael Montgomery -44
    jason aldean -32
    josh turner -28
    lol josh is the youngest lol ... only 5 years older then me ...
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:49 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Jason Statham
    Gerard Butler
    Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson
    Brian McKnight
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2009