What's your favorite?

I think it would be fun if we could get a whole bunch of recipes together in a printable format so we can fill up our recipe books. If anyone wants to, post a recipe, and I'll message all the participants with a printable compilation of all the recipes.

So what's your favorite recipe? Do you have a cute story to go with it that might bring a smile or a tear to another Mom's eyes?

BisketLiss

Asked by BisketLiss at 6:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't have any recipes but if you do make that book let me know! I'd like to change up my menu, I cook the same boring food all the time.
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 6:35 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• It'd be awesome if I could actually print/ publish a cookbook, I think that's something that CafeMom should do...if they don't already? But maybe by starting to get recipes together I'll get them one step closer?
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 6:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Good Appitizers.

1 can of crissont. Take them out of package and don't tear them apart. Instead pinch the diagonal perforations together to make them into rectangels

Put on some herb cheese, my fave is garlic herb cheese

Crumble some cooked bacon (can be that already cooked kind and you don't have to heat it)

Layer on some baby spinache leaves

Roll up into a log

Cut up into six slices and lay them flat

Cook for 10-15 min depending on your over (I suggest cooking them on a baking stone)

Enjoy!!!!!!!
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:35 PM on Apr. 17, 2009