Pregnant on BC? (the pill)

Have you ever gotten pregnant on Birth Control? I know its possible, and I am feeling cruddy so I am a little worried. What were the symptoms you noticed that made you realize you were?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Health

• I got pregnant with my first on BC. I had an appetite like a friggin bottom-less pit. I had mild nausea and tender boobs.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I got preggo with my second on bc. Eight years later I got preggo again while on the patch, my husband and I tried getting pregnant at the beggining of 08 I got off the patch and tried until June and no baby...I went back on the patch and in november of 08 I found out I was pregnant, so it does happen. With my pregnancy now, I didn't notice but others did, I slept alot and "nested" I cleaned the crap out of my house!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 7:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I got pregnant with my first on the pill.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 7:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Well I am shaky , and my stomach is off, but I dont know how to explain it causes its not really nausea but i still feel pukey and ive been bloated. But an over the counter pregnancy test wont come out accurate while on the pill right?
    Anonymous

• When I didn't have my period on the fourth week, I didn't start my pills up again, nor did I have sex, after two weeks, I took a test becaues I was wondering, I was pregnant. and I believe that an OTC test will come out right while on bc.
    Anonymous