3rd trimester worries..

( a little embarrassing)
I eat, I get Diarhea. Happens frequently ( least every other day) Before I get diarhea the baby moves a whole lot ...
I have read that Diarhea is a early sign of labor. ?!?
Also I was having braxton Hicks the other day ..none since then.
AND the cherry on top. I have had a yeast infection my ENTIRE pregnancy. Will this harm the baby when I give birth bc it's not going away.
What do you ladies think ?? Nothing to worry about ?

( 28 weeks)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no it is nothing to worry about . id just ask your dr abuot the diareha .. it is not always a sign of early labor ihave had that problem for a while now lol and im still pregnant 39 weeks tomorr w
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• ok, now you got me thinking! i've had diarhea for over a month now, multiple times a day! And i've had BAD vomiting. I don't have any ideas for ya, but you've got me thinkin!!!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• In the beginning of my pregnancy I had diarhea like crazy. I think it is normal that some get it while pregnant. But again, this was in my first trimester. My dr. did tell me that I could take imodium and it did help. Best to talk to your dr. about it. Good Luck!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• im in the same shoes. almost to a T!! kinda scary! Hopefully nothing to worry about.
    it might be the food your eating, im 29 weeks almost 30, and i get the diarreah thing every once in a while but more often with specific foods. Whens ur due date? boy or girl? and congrats!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 7:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My due date is july 7th\8th and it's a girl. =)
    babymomma4

Answer by babymomma4 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Bowel irritation can cause minor contractions which can irritate the baby, thus making it move more. Not always a sign of impending labor, so don't put too much thought on it.

I don't know anything about the yeast infections though. I've never had them, so I've never had to learn how to deal with them. Good luck with that though.
    Anonymous

• well i know having frequent diarrhea can actually cause the yeast infections- we naturally have yeast in out intestines but with frequent well pooping lol it can over run u and cause an infection (especially if u have been on antibiotics because they kill the bacteria that eats the yeast in our bodies) a good way to prevent em? eat yogurt- try to get in some yogurt everyday- it has natural enzymes and good bacteria that can help keep the yeast infections on track- oh and have u been drinking alot of juice? like apple juice and grape juice have alot of sorbitol in them which can cause diarrhea- maybe if u cut back on ur juice intake that could help- good luck!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2009