What do you have your BA / BS in? And do you use it in your current field?

Just curious. I have my BS in business marketing and management. I use the marketing I guess since I still do a little sales, but lately I've been doing web design free lance work... Our oldest is looking at colleges and wants ideas in what to major in... Does it matter what you major in as long as you have a degree in something?? My friend has her BA in Elementary Education and used to teach for two years, and now she runs her own state farm insurance branch. So what do you have your degree in? And do you work in your field?

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 7:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was going to school to be a vet tech (love animals) but changed my mind...so I changed it to Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice. I'm just now in my first quarter and I am still trying to figure out what career I want in the criminal justice field..theres so many.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Aerospace Science. When we were stationed in the states, my job was Airfield Safety on a military post.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 7:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2009