Can you be pro-life and pro-vaccine?? I don't get it!

I see so many people on here bashing other moms because they are pro-choice or because they don't vaccinate... I don't see how you can honestly be pro-life and then agree to inject your children with aborted babies...

Watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axj2KP1p7xs

Thoughts please?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Anon 7:43 - You HAD a choice! You had the choice between not vaccinating and risking a treatable yet bad case of the Chickenpox or vaccinating and praying that your son continues to vaccinate every 7 years for the rest of his life just so he doesn't DIE from it as an adult...

Chickenpox is not fun as a child... But it's 100% treatable and VERY VERY rarely deadly!
    As an adult, it's WORSE and causes death and sterilization...

The vaccine only works for up to 7 years... So, your son isn't going to be protected for long... And even with the vaccine he's still only protected from around 80% of the CP viruses out there...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Honestly, give it up.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• what?! explain please
    Anonymous

• I find more of the pro-life hippies dont want to vaccinate, they are the everything natural and Godly like ones
    Anonymous

• The cell lines used to grow the viruses to create vaccines are from two aborted children from the 1960's. So yes, that is a terrible thought, but no one is being injected with aborted baby tissue. However the the cells remain, if I'm not mistaken. It is very sick.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 7:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• inject with aborted babies? I dont really wanna watch the youtube link, so what exactly is this about?
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 7:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Isn't every vaccine different? How are they using two aborted cells for all vaccines?
    Anonymous

• It is sick! Very! Personally I'm pro-choice... and very very anti-vaccine! I have been for a long time! I don't understand why ANYONE would vaccinate. But it's your choice. And I don't see how I could be Pro-Choice about abortion and then say that you shouldn't have the choice to inject your children with chemicals that could kill them anyways... That would be rather hypocritical of me.  So, I will support your choice to do either...  Even though I'm not a fan of either...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• tissue from aborted babies IS being used in current vaccines... It's not something that stoped in the 1960s, and it wasn't just 2 babies... It's on going... But I guess you could look at it this way, at least those murdered babies are not waisted...

UGH!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• From what I remember reading, and it has been a while, was that the vaccines are grown on these cell lines taken from two babies from the 60's. But that information may have been wrong and/or biased. I want to look into again. But even still, it bothers me.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 7:42 PM on Apr. 17, 2009