Have you or your spouse ever applied for MedSend? If so, what was the process like?

I also made a poll in regards to this. I have been researching on their website but would like some personal stories.

L0ve

Asked by L0ve at 7:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• What is MedSend?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I will take this from their website to make sure it is correct:

"Project MedSend offers student loan repayment grants to healthcare professionals who are headed for career medical missions service under the authority of a recognized missions sending agency -- a MedSend "Associate". We also develop funding to repay educational loans for healthcare workers as they minister among the underserved at home and abroad."

http://www.medsend.org/index.htm

My husband will graduate with a PA-C(physician assistant) next year and we would like to do long term missions but will have a substantial amount of school debt to repay. We are exploring our options in terms of loan repayment and service.

L0ve

Answer by L0ve at 8:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2009