my 3 year kid loose weight ?

my 3 years old kid she loose weight i am scared about her what can i do for her i dont no plz help me which food is best (sorry i am not fluient english). I think every one understand my situation

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It's best for her to see a pediatrician about her weight.
    Anonymous

• what concerns you about her wieght??
    Anonymous

• Are you saying she is overweight? I would first of all discuss the types of foods that she is eating with her Dr. Next, she is 3.. I understand how picky they can be. What I would do is to cut out the snack food. Then, follow the chart listed on this page:

http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=3033999

Also, remember summer is coming and she can get out and get more exercise.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I'm not sure if you're saying she needs to loose weight, or she is loosing weight when she shouldn't. The two situations require completely different eating habits, so right now, I'd have to say you need to talk to her doctor to find out how best to help her. Good luck!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I am guessing you want her to lose weight: Try healthy food choices for each meal: Cereal, yogurt, oatmeal, an egg, peanut butter toast for breakfast with milk and a fruit. For lunch try turkey slices or a turkey sandwich with cheese, low fat cottage cheese, (a protein (turkey, chicken, eggs, fish), carrot sticks or some other vegetable she'll eat and a few low carb crackers with low fat milk. For dinner; pick a protein (chicken-not breaded, fish, beef, turkey, etc), add a vegetable she'll eat, brown and white rice mixed and fruit for a snack or dessert. Let her snack on celery with peanut butter or apple slices with peanut butter and milk.

Also, get her out to walk, if even just around the block. Good luck.
    Anonymous