Moving To Hill AFB, Utah; City Odgen

Gotta be out of this house by May 18th and in Utah by June 15th. Stationed at Eglin AFB, FL right now. Can anyone give me some information about Hill AFB, FL? My husband's SGT. told him to be weary of the crime in the city of Odgen.

PaigeSmmns12

Asked by PaigeSmmns12 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Travel

• Have fun with all the Mormons..LOL
    Anonymous

• Hey, I live in Utah, (about 2 or 3 hours south of Ogden).

But I just heard on the radio some news about Ogden city. They got the highest amount of skiers this last season.

And crime rates have dropped by 30% overall, with a 50% drop in violent crime rates...so I really wouldn't loose sleep over that. It seems Ogden is doing just fine these days.

And yeah, you have to get outdoors and play in the mountains when you get here, they are so close and offer so much awesome recreation.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 6:29 PM on May. 9, 2009

• RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

lol kidding... I live in South Ogden but have only been here since Feb, came up from near SLC... It's actually really really quiet by my apt... The drivers in Utah are a joke though so be careful on the roads for sure... I'm a stay at home mom so when u get up here if you get bored hit me up and I can show u some fun canyons to show ur hubby when he is off... My SO drives a big rig and is never home so I'm always bored lol... Hill AFB is like right there and my son loves watching them fly over our apt lol...
    baby_headbanger

Answer by baby_headbanger at 2:59 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I live in Clinton which is just across the freeway from the Base - way closer than Ogden - No crime - I'm not mormon either - but there are many here :<)
    amievoltaire

Answer by amievoltaire at 11:35 AM on Jun. 30, 2009