Did my IUD move? what were ur symptoms?

i have the Paragard IUD-2 yrs now..and im just now having problems with it. Late periods,pain on the sides of my pelvis-but esp. in one certain area.i also have disharge,that i hate! its emabarrassing! when i checked,i felt "a" string-not sure how manys supp. to be there and it also felt wierd,like i felt the top.. let me know if u know anything k? thanks love yall!

MamaCass2003

Asked by MamaCass2003 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Health

• I had light brown bleeding for about two or three weeks with constipation when mine supposedly fell out. the next month I had what would have been normal before the iud. Then I found out I was pregnant the next month!
    Anonymous

• omg! so what were ur symptoms? how did u think to take a test? i hope im preggers, i wudnt mind..i go to Dr on Tues to get it checked!
    MamaCass2003

Answer by MamaCass2003 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• well i just got checked, and my IUD is fine and in place-so i left it in. Turns out my uterus is tilted far back,so the pain ive been havin is from that. (b/c when i have sex it bumps it wrong) but my ovary is swollen so i get an ultrasound in an hour to see whats up!
    MamaCass2003

Answer by MamaCass2003 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2009