If you look around from where you're sitting right now, what's going on in your house?

Our Dog is licking the carpet(yuk,lol) and our boys want me to get off here and get their Movie going... So I'm going now.... Have a great night Ladies!!!

4x4mum

Asked by 4x4mum at 8:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 17 y/o daughter is just waking up from sleeping on the couch - her room is being painted so she doesn't have a bed to sleep in right now.
    Hubby is on the other end of the couch watching tv - a cow audition commercial is on....I love those!
    My other 2 daughters and granddaughter are asleep upstairs.
    My cat is sitting in the open living room window behind me watching the birds and squirrels outside.
    It is a quiet, calm morning......time for me to make a second cup of coffee!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:11 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• my ionizer is rotating and the light bulb is bulbing. That's about it other than the clacking of me hitting the keys on the keyboard.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Nothing.... Im in the basement all by myself
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 8:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Not much, one of my kiddos is in Boston with her school, big trip from CA. The others are out playing and Dh is taking a nap.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• LIL J IS FALLING ASLEEP IN MY ARMS, DESTINY IS LOOKING AT TV WAITING FOR ME TO GET OFF THE COMPUTER. HUBBY OUTSIDE GETTING HIS SMOKE ON
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My 3 year old is watching Finding Nemo and all the lights are on in the living room
    AsaGarrett

Answer by AsaGarrett at 8:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My dh is watching star trek and my ds is bugging me to get off the computer. He says I'm lost in it...yeah I look like him most times. at least he was outside for a while so okay bye bye...
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 8:06 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My son is upstairs playing and watching cartoons. My dog is laying on the floor next to the couch where I am sitting on my lazy butt. I am just waiting for my DH to get home from work... Boooooring. I know.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Movie night for the kids! Spent a good chunk of the day outside and we went all out and order pizza for dinner. Rented Wall-E and as soon as the jammies are on, any second, will be hitting play on the DVD player!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 8:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Wall eee EEEva Wallee EEEva. I could have written that movie, we saw it at the drive in. My son is making chocalate shakes for us. Just what I need.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 8:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2009