Do your S/O smoke and you don't?

Does he have to go outside to smoke?

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 8:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He usually goes into the kitchen, which is closed off...But if I'm in a bad mood I will ask him to go outside! hehe.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• No, but I smoke and he doesn't, and I go outside. Always have. I'm in the process of quitting though. I know it's better, and I know I need to and I want to, but I just had another failed attempt, so I made an appointment with my doc. I want to quit, I need to quit, I just need a little help!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yes, DH smokes and I don't. He goes into the garage or outside (I prefer outside) to smoke. My mother smokes too and NO ONE smokes in my house, mainly because dd has asthma but even not no one would smoke in my house or car.
    Anonymous

• No, thankfully he gave it up a few years before we met and Ive never smoked.

I can tell you though IF he did, he'd be taking it outside.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Smoking should always be outside! Especially if you have kids! My husband smokes, I smoke very occasionally, and we would never do it inside.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yes! We both quit, but for some stupid reason, he started up again. He has to go outside because there is no smoking in our house especially after baby!
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Are we talking about cigarettes? Because mine smokes and HE DEFFINETLY DOES OUTSIDE. LOL
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• yes he smokes, I never have and before kids, when we lived in an apartment, he would go on the balcony, but I know sometimes in the bathroom. But since my 1st pregnancy, he is outside....he is thinking about finaly quiting, which is a big step since he has never even considered it before...Ill keep my fingers crossed.
    Kerinmomof2

Answer by Kerinmomof2 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• my husband does smoke, but only outside and NEVER in the car with the kids.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 11:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2009