Ok trying this again!

Back in Feb. I had a positive test. 5 neg. tests. I felt pregnant had symptoms. I think that I had an early m/c. Now I am 3 days late for period. Hopefully this is it...This time I dont feel anything! Wish me luck and send me LOTS OF BABY DUST

goodfroggie

Asked by goodfroggie at 8:27 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• GOOD LUCK
    momof4520

Answer by momof4520 at 8:30 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Good Luck and Lots of Baby Dust... Don't forget to tell us!!!
    Anonymous

• I assume the question is "will you wish me good luck" ABSOLUTELY. Hope you have a fertile belly and are gravid at this very moment. :O) ............... (baby dust)
    Anonymous

• You know whats funny is that I didnt even know I was pregnant untill I was over 5 weeks along cause I had no symptoms at all untill my boobs starting hurting horribly around 5 weeks. So dont sweat it, you might be. GL
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 8:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• baby dustBaby Dust!!

kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Thank you all for the good lcuks and baby dust. I need it... been trying for about 6 yrs..... I will keep you updated
    goodfroggie

Answer by goodfroggie at 11:26 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i hope you the best of luck. CONGRATS IF YOU ARE. i've been at that before. lost a baby in august at 6wks then got pregnant again the first week or sept LOL. but didnt know i was till i was 11 weeks when the morning sickness came then i had a healthy baby girl.
    Anonymous