Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can anyone help me?

i need help coming up with money for electric deposit.. i know thisnt a charity site. i just need help!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (9)
  • GET A JOB!!!!!!! We are all moms trying to make ends meet to. Some of us are single moms too so sorry get a JOB..

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

  • You can call around to local churches. Also every city has some kind of energy assistance. Check around.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

  • you know, First replyer... she was asking for help, not necessarily a handout. We all have our times of trouble, and it's nice if we're able to help those who need it. You make the assumption that she doesn't have a job, but do you know that she doesn't? Dudette, chill out. Ask before you make an arse out of yourself.

    OP, I wish I could afford to help you, but I can't. Good luck, and I hope you find a way to make the payment.

    Answer by BisketLiss at 9:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

  • You can call the salvation army. If they have the funds available, they are willing to help those in need. :)

    Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

  • Call your electric company, they will send you to the financial dept and give you numbers to call for help. Or go to your local DSS for emergency assistance.. GL

    Answer by 4x4mum at 10:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

  • Email me I can help you earn money for it.

    Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

  • first replier, get a life. You don't know the situation.

    OP- try local churches, or salvation armies first. Also try working with your electric company. Some have payment help options. Also try seeing if any friends or family members need help around the house/yard/ sitting, to earn some cash, I did that for a while when I was unemployed, or needed some extra money for a bill for that month when my check from work wouldn't cover it.

    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

  • check out my site it may help you depending on how much you need.


    Answer by ladyluck09 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

  • I agree with the others on this topic first replyer if you talk to people like this I imagine your gonna be looking for work. This kind of attitude does not help anyone in need of help. You might check with your local Division of Family Services they might know of a way to help. I wish you luck I have been in those shoes myself especially since I have been disabiled it not easy finding help. You can also check with churches there are a few that can and will help you just have to ask.


    Answer by redneckbabe143 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.