My neighbor just had a heart attack, what is something i can buy him, besides a card to show that i care?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Health

• flowers
    Anonymous

• My a gift card to the grocery store? Or offer to pick stuff up for him when you're already going. Something practical.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Why not cook a heart heathy meal when he gets home, he sure won't feel like cooking.
    TRmama

Answer by TRmama at 8:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• a fruit basket, or maybe just offer to help him out for a bit if he needs it, pick something up at the store for him, throw an extra chicken breast in the oven (nothing on it) for him. my old boss used to live in my apartment complex about 3 doors over, he had a heart attack and wasn't allowed to drive for awhile. and he couldn't cook for crap. so he would ride with me to the store, or i would ask if he needed anything before i went out to run errands, and when i made a real dinner, i threw some extra meat on and brought him that and a salad (it would depend on docs meal plan for him) that kind of stuff he really appreciated alot more and it really doesn't take much to do it
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2009