When should I be concerned?

The last couple of times my husband and I have had sex, deep penetration has been painful. (It feels like it's hitting something and it hurts, you know?) The last time, I had about 2 days of very light bleeding afterwords.

I just had my 2nd child 4 months ago by c-section. I figure my body is still healing after the baby and everything, but I've never had sex hurt like that, where it feels like it's hitting my cervix...and then the bleeding after the fact.

I had a normal pap while I was pregnant, and am not scheduled for another until July. Should I be concerned??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Health

• Get a pap. Bleeding after sex is a sign of Chlamydia..
    It could be nothing though. GL
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 8:56 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• it took about 4-6 months after my c-section so that deep penetration didn't hurt. i don't think i bled though so you may want to mention that to your dr
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I had that happen to me. He is actually hitting the cervix. It is lower then it used to be. Talk to your doctor about what they can do. (I was recommended surgery but I didn't go through with it.)
    Anonymous