Am I wierd???

I ordered some stuff for my sister in laws baby shower coming up in may. It was all clothing, well I am not preggo yet...but when I opened up the package, I saw the outfit that I ordered and I didnt like it as much as the other stuff, so I put it in the basket that I made for her. The two onesies and the pair of pants that I had bought, I kept for when and If I have a little boy. I feel kind of guilty, but I told my husband and he kind of laughed...and then looked at me and was like , hey thats 3 less things that we have to ask for when we do decide to have children lol... he was joking. But my question... is am I wierd ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Going out on a limb here. Yes. You are weird. Don't feel guilty for purchasing things. They belong to you until you give them away. LOL :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 9:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• not wierd, but I would try to go for more neutral stuff, and talking to him some more about it to let him know you really want kids.
    Anonymous

• yeah, I thought about that after. He knows I really want to have kids and so does he. So I told him hun I love you , and I want you to be ready I dont want to shove it on you. I said, I am going to let you bring it up. He said yes, I said yes... I could see a sigh of relief. Seriously, I give it January or a little before and we will be baby dancing. He turns 23 in sept... so ... well see...
    leahbnaiteacher

Answer by leahbnaiteacher at 9:06 PM on Apr. 17, 2009