What do you do?

When the kids are asleep, and you don't have much time before the hubby heads off to work.. besides the obvious?

Besides sexual intimacy, how do you spend your "couple time"?

My hubby and I occasionally play cards together, or watch tv together, if he has time before he heads out to work once I get the baby to sleep. (My DH works nights.)

BisketLiss

Asked by BisketLiss at 9:27 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• We love to do puzzles, but we haven't done one in a few months, or will hang out and cuddle on the couch, or we just talk!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 9:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• we rent movies and play WoW. Cook dinner together too.
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 9:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• ooh I miss doing puzzles! Those are so fun to do with other people
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 9:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• we play dice games, card games .. cuddle and watch a movie.. cook .. try to have a date night.. talk..
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 9:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• share a desert, cuddle, enjoy eachother.... talk to eachother about something other than finances and kids....
    sometimes a couple can get so lost in work,money and kids they forget what brought them together to begin with.
    maybe pull out an old photo album and talk and laugh about the old times....
    i miss doing little "wrestling" matches, or food fights....
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 9:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• We cook, or play cards, or take a walk. We don't like the same TV shows really so we hardly ever watch TV together. I'd love to watch movies with him more often but he has a hard time sitting still for that long lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Cuddle infront of the fireplace with our laptops and play wow. We geek it up for fun.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• we play board games together like Life,or Yahtzee. He talks to me while I clean up the kitchen or we talk on the couch together about everything that day. we sometimes cuddle and watch a movie we rented. or,i know this is weird but, i just love for him to be in the same room with me. FH works at 4am so when i'm on the computer he falls asleep on the couch and just him being there sleeping in the same room i'm in for a little while is good enough for me. I just need to "see" him and i'm good :)
    Newborn4me

Answer by Newborn4me at 3:31 AM on Apr. 18, 2009