Has anyone been watching Oprah about teaching ur teen girls to pleasure themselves? I have a 2 yr old girl and I can never imagine teaching her that. Is this really what the world has come to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• sorry thats something you dont have to teach them, they are just like boys. They just know how to hide it better. And yes it is normal, it is a part of normal development
    Anonymous

• did you know that if we talked to our kids about it we could get into trouble because a lot of people say its molesting your child!!!! the only reason oprah gets away with it is because she is oprah! she is a stupid lady who way too many people LOVE! its sad because if she said on her show about a book that sucks no one will buy it and the same if she says its a good book! people need to think for themselfs it makes me mad that people are like that!! IT PISSES ME OFF!!
    Anonymous

• Buying a vibrator for your 15 year old girl is not part of normal development. I know people who are in there 30's and dont own one.
    Anonymous

• I don't think you should have to teach them. Most people do it naturally by themselves at a young age.
    Anonymous

• I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU ,MY MIL SAID I SHOULD WATCH IT SO I WOULD KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO MY DAUGHTER WHEN SHE GROWS UP ( SHE'S 2 1/2 NOW) AND I WAS SO EMBARRASSED THAT I EVEN WATCHED IT! I REALLY DON'T THINK YOU NEED TO GET THAT DEEP IN TO DETAILS, YES WE NEED TO TELL THEM WHEN THEY GET OLDER WHAT SEX IS BUT AS FOR MASTURBATING I DON'T THINK SO!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• If it feels good, humans do it. period. I think that they can learn on their own.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:14 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• sorry but I cannot stand Oprah!! Thank God I missed that episode, but where did she get the idea? did she go to pedophile .com and have Michael Jackson tell her to do it?
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:22 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I didn't watch it (I don't watch talk shows) and wouldn't just take my girls aside and tell them about these things but if they wanted to talk about them I would. My oldest is only 8 so it hasn't come up. She just barely admitted she kind of likes a boy in her class last month...barely likes him. For the most part boys are icky and she turns away if she sees anyone kissing on TV and tells me and Daddy to go kiss somewhere else, lol.
    I don't think it needs to be taught, though. I figured it out at like 11 although it would have been nice to know then that it was normal and I wasn't a freak for doing it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:47 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Ummmm, i think they can figure out that one on their own with out mommys help.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 1:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• 1 i agree they can figure it out on their own .
    2 why would you want to teach your child that?
    do people think it will stop teen sex? cause im sorry it wont .
    Anonymous