another one, Who said it???

"If my party had done their job when they had the White House, the House and the Senate, we probably would not be in this mess today."

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 9:45 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Don't know but I like it. I'm guessing it's a Republican since the last time Dems were in that position was 92-94.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 9:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• It was a republican and you KNOW his name
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:59 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I googled it, but won't spoil it. At least there are some who are willing to admit the mistakes made.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 10:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• LOL...It was at a tea party???
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• LOL. The ironing is delicious.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 10:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• LOL. Friday...
    .He is part of republican political "royalty".....
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• OOOOHHH- I heard this on the teaparty coverage. I wanna say it was either cavuto or mike reagan, but I could be wrong. Either way, they're right. IMO both parties are to blame.

Pubs for not remaining true to conservative values and spending crazy money and signing legislation that they don't even read. (or think about the follow up problems) Dems for the same thing, except X out the conservative values, because obviously they don't have them or they wouldn't be liberals.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Cute as this game is sweetakins, do you really want to start playing the quote game with Biden or Obama (without the teleprompter), or Gibbs? They just say stupid crap. And the Dems have screwed up...ALOT....but all they know how to do is blame everyone else.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• if sweetakins is posting it, you KNOW it's going to be an anti-republican/conservative post!

yawwwwwwwwwn.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Anonymous:18
    Can you read????????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Apr. 18, 2009