Can you tell us about someone that has done something so significant that is bound to be recognized?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Governor Joe Manchin of WV. He took the state from the red to the black. He gives his time for the kids that need a mentor. He is a family oriented man and he quietly and selflessly gives to his fellow West Virginians. In a time of tragedy, he is there no matter what else he may be doing.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Today at the mall I realized that I've lost my cellphone. Someone had returned the cell to the Lost and found Department. God Bless the person who return the cellphone.
    Anonymous

• My ob/gyn donates her service to people without insurance.

Anonymous

• I know a person that has given so much money away,gave out food baskets,paid bills for other brought clothing for children in her family and church,she did all this before she thought of her self,leaving her finances very low,I wonder who I'm talking about,lol.
    Anonymous