can breast milk produce after my son is 7 mo but i never breast fed?

i never breast fed ever and my milk was all dried up but recently i noticed milk coming out of my breast i was just wondering if that is still from my son being born or maybe i am pregnant again so if any one can tel me it could help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• YOu're probably pregnant again
    Anonymous

• No, it could just be breastmilk. You could be pregnant, too, but not necessarily.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 10:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I'd get tested, but I think for a certain period of time after birth the ducts are still capable of producing milk..
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Any one can make milk regardless of how long ago she had her children. My 53 year old mom could even make milk if she wanted too. All it takes is the right stimulation and vitamins. I have a friend whose son is two, she nursed for 3 months. She still has milk come out when she is in the shower.
    Anonymous

• It could very well be either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Apr. 18, 2009