• In the Spotlight:

"the happening"

Im so disapointed in the movie!! It was not only boring, but lacked the classic M. Night Shamylan (sp) twist!! What a bummer.

serioussifL

Asked by serioussifL at 10:43 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• I was too! It looked good, but I was like WTF????
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 10:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• m night had only one good movie, 6th sense... the rest stank
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:45 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• We don't go to the theater a whole lot but that was a waste of time for us too! The acting was horrible!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I just saw this movie for the first time last weekend...I agree, it was disappointing. I have seen all his movies, and this was my least favorite. It just never really came together. I kept waiting for it, and it just didn't happen, pardon the pun. I also noticed a couple of little things that annoyed me, just sloppy little things that should have been caught during editing. However, I don't think this was anywhere near the top of the list of worst movies I've seen, and I don't regret having watched it. I loved "The Sixth Sense", but "Signs" is probably my favorite Shyamalan film.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:44 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• sucked so hard my vacuum looks weak!
    Anonymous

• I thought it would be awesome, since I loved the 6th Sense and it was his first "rated R" movie, but I too thought it really sucked! Luckily I didn't pay to watch it, just watched it at a friends house.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:15 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• The first time I saw it, I thought it stank. However, we bought the DVD so I watched the directors commentary and it explained ALOT of what went on. I watched it again and it made ALOT more sense. Can't say it's my favorite of his, but I like it. I thin kmy favorite is Unbreakable.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2009