We are TTC...any advice on how to get pregnant ASAP?

DH and I have been TTC for about 8 months. My cycle is 28 days and my ovulation is the 15th day. I already have 1 child who is 2. (when we were TTC the first time, we were having sex 6 times a day). so i got prego within the first month. We havent varied in our diets, stress levels are normal. I have tried taking prenatal vitamins, but they make me vomit. please advise me in any way u can....I am so fortunate to have one child but i would love another.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I tried to do everything while trying to get preggers with my son...went to the dr and she to wait for the sticky discharge and have sex that day. not to often because if you have sex to often it will decrease sperm count....I listened to her and BAM! i was pregnant.
    never have alot of sex when trying to get pregnant because sperm count isn't as high as it is if you wait 24 hours til the next round. Let the little swimmers build up......
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Get on fertilityfriend.com it is a great site and will help you to really pinpoint ovulation. If you already know when you ovulate, try to have sex 2 days before, then that morning, and then again in 48 hours. Don't get up after sex, I know it sounds gross but if you can sit there and just cuddle for a bit without him withdrawing it can help a ton. I had trouble concieving and my Dr pointed out that I had a tilted uterus, so I would get pregnant better laying on my stamach, and it worked. There are so many different factors that can determine fertility and the best time it is hard to get through it all on a site like this, but check out the other website or a ttc group on CM, there is alot of advice to give and not enoough room on the answer section here. GL
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Tni Wechsler. Pregnancy within one cycle, because you'll learn when you really are ovulating (most women actually DON'T time it right).

Answer by gdiamante at 2:24 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Don't try.... the harder you try the less chances there are of it happening. Have fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Apr. 18, 2009