This may be TMI, but its never happend before!

Ok, so i cant call my dr because its late! and sorry if this is TMI. But i started my period yesterday, and today my uterus is sitting so low that I cant even put a tampon in right! It hardley goes in and then stops, so i felt and thats why...is this normal? I had a baby last May. I have just never had this before. Its not painful or anything. Thanks for the answers! and again sorry if its TMI! have a great night!

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 11:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Health

• Yes, I have the same problems. At certain times of the month, your cervix is actually a lot lower than normal. I have had this problem the last few months. I hate it though, because I can't stand pads and usually wear Insteads. It doesn't happen all the time, just the last few times. I know it has something to do with ovulation and menstruation though.
    Anonymous

• talk to your doctor. I'm pretty sure your cervix moves up instead of lower during your period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Apr. 18, 2009