Do you have a personal recipe you make your self? (explained)->

like when the kids go to bed, do you make your self some sort of yummy concoction, that you think is your own personal sort of food? I melt peanut butter and chocolate into a bowl, cut up pieces of banana and toss the in. with a little sprinkle of powdered sugar, its my heaven.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Food & Drink

• That sounds yummy. I don't have a recipe though I depend on my Hagen Daaz Chocolate Ice Cream... Its the best
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 11:19 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Popcorn with my own blend of popcorn seasoning. I'm not even sure I could list what's in there. I made it awhile ago and just threw a bunch of stuff together. Pepper, seasoned salt, garlic powder, onion powder, cheddar powed, white cheddar powder... I know there's more. But I just sprinkle a little of that over some microwave popcorn and sit down and watch a show or a movie!!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I havent made this in a while.... but I crush up a couple oreos in a cup, add some whipped cream and a dash of milk, and its like crunchy mousse. Yummy!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:30 PM on Apr. 17, 2009