what would you do if...

you were stuck on a desert island with nothing but 2 normal sized water bottles, a carton of orange juice, a pack saltine crackers, a jar of peanut butter, 1 granola bar, and your 6 month old kid?

(i know, this is really random..)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Stretch the food and water out as long as I could for my baby, and pray someone find us before she ran out of fluids.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I would make a shelter to shield from the elements, try for a fire and when I accomplished that, I would search the island for plants that carry water inside them or that collects in the leaves. I would eat and distill coconut (juice) and find fruit or berries, ration the water and peanut butter, etc. I would peel palm fronds to make thread and create a fishing pole and then I'd lamely try to fish. Then, I would sit quietly and weep at my pathetic and frightening situation with my child sleeping (hopefully).
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Do what I had to to help my child survive. Build a shelter, deal with the food sparingly, find any other sources of water or food. Make something to let others know we are there.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Well, i would keep a bottle of water for me, because you can live for a while as long as you have water, and would only eat the cracker when i had to, because i would have to have strength to take care of my baby, but other than that I would feed my baby as she would get hungry but only enough so that she would have enough to last for a while. Then i would do what i could to draw attention to the island and pray really hard that we would soon be found!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Shit myself and cry. Pray like crazy. Then maybe snap into action and try to build a shelter and continue from there.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:02 AM on Apr. 18, 2009