Having bad anal pains

ok this is really gross and embarassing, but im hoping someone could help me.i had a bowl movement today and the stool was reaaaally big and since then my anal hole hurts.even when i jus have to fart or me.idk if its just sore or if i ripped something.im really scared.anyone had thiis problem while pregnant.im 5 months by the way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when i was pregnant the prenatals made me really constipated and when i would poop it was really big and sometimes there would even be blood. I was scared to poop when i was pregnant. sorry if its TMI. my doc just said to intake more fiber and water...it'll get better.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 4:09 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• You probably ripped your rectum a bit. Totally normal and nothing to worry about... just a small tear caused by large & hard bowel movements. I had several of those during my pregnancy.

You may want to think about getting a stool softener (NOT A LAXATIVE) such as Colace to help prevent them since they are more common during pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• If you have a mirror, check it out down there. You might have stretched it out a little bit, or gotten a hemeroid.
    Anonymous

• You sound constipated try eating more fiber and drink lots of water.
    You probably torn one of your tissues inside your anus try using Preperation-H that should help ease the discomfort and pain. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• You probably either have a hemorrhoid on the inside or outside of your anus. Like Butterfly said, water, fiber, and prep-H
    Miss_Kay

Answer by Miss_Kay at 1:34 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Thank you all so much for your answers.It must be the fiber I n eed cuz I drink water like its some really good juice..Thanks I feel a lot better now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Apr. 18, 2009