Anyone watched tonight's wife swap?

Wow! this is one of the craziest ones I have seen. If you watched it, I wanna know what you thought! I really felt bad for that old man! She was ruthless and in front of the kids!!! That's really rude! She is no better than them and without her husbands money she'd have nothing! I am so glad money doesn't rule our life she even said her self how you feel isn't as important as how you look...well I disagree with that one!

britni11

Asked by britni11 at 11:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG. I know. I cant believe she spent thousands of her hubbys money to look like that!! She looked 10 times better before if u asked me! Her lips were wayyyy over the top. And me and my hubby both agreed what a b*tch she was!! I couldnt believe she said half the things she did.I couldnt live with myself if I ever acted like that toward anyone! However I do agree with her on the whole Bathing in the same bath water only 2 times a week.. DISGUSTING!! as well as the other wife not shaving her armpits ((Gags in mouth)).
    misswhite

Answer by misswhite at 11:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yeah the same bath water, not shaving was gross and not having any lights in the house was a little odd but hey if that's how they wanna live and their happy so be it...they didn't deserve to be treated that way, she even said she wanted to spit on him. I agree with the man. I think she uses money and plastic surgery to cover up how unhappy she is. The girls play at the end was totally funny!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• hahaha,it was way out there,wasnt it? I dont know that the 'old man' is really that old-just that he looks old. I was actually hoping that being around that family would humble the 'rich bitch' a little bit,but,nope...materialistic is so lame and fake and i think she's had enuf surgery,lol.

some people just arent affected by money and things. I do agree that the poor family needs to come into the 21st century though! those kids are missing out on so many of life's opportunities..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• OMG that lady was such a B***H!!! god, i wanted to slap her fake face right off of her! GRRRRR..........................
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 12:12 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• That lady was a hot mess.....then it made me made that she all out disrespected and degraded their way of living in front of the lil girls. I wanted to peel those tuna lips off, they were too too much.
    Angie-momto2

Answer by Angie-momto2 at 12:29 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• That lady wouldn't recognize class if it slapped her in her fake ugly face. That lady was disgusting. The little girl who said she was ugly was so right. That little girl was smart.
    army_wife_mommy

Answer by army_wife_mommy at 1:20 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Darn, I missed it!
    I was painting my daughter's bedroom.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:00 AM on Apr. 18, 2009