Are you or anyone in your family sleepwalkers?

If so, what's the craziest thing you or a loved one has done while sleeping. I took a bath when I was eight. I vaguely remember it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my husband started working nights about 2 years ago and he was working 7 12's for over 30 days so he was exhausted ....one day he was sleeping and he got up out of bed, walked out into the living room looked at me, went into the bathroom and went to pee,....well on his way back through the kitchen he stopped and grabbed a step ladder....i was sittin on the couch just watching him ....he brought the step ladder into the living room and proped it against the coffee table and said " now fix that god damn light"!!!!! walked back into the bedroom spread his arms and fell into the bed and was snoring before he even hit the bed! needless to say there was nothing wrong with the "light" in the living room....hahaha funniest shit i have ever seen!!!!
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 12:30 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• no but Im a sleep talker LOL...my DH said on our honeymoon, i sounded possessed and called my mom and asked if I came with a warranty!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:21 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• my cousin was a sleepwalker. when i came to visit her i was pretty sure she subconsciously hated me because every other night i would wake up to her kicking me in the head. =\.

her family also told me when she was younger she would sleep walk to the kitchen.. pee in the fridge (ew!) and crush an egg (to flush the toilet).

another night, she fell asleep angry because her father had the t.v. blasting... so a couple of hours later she walked into the living room and took the remote from her father & turned off the t.v.

isn't there a special word for someone who sleep walks? insomnablist.. sonumblist...

somnambulist! haha!
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 12:33 AM on Apr. 18, 2009