I'd like to ask another question about my cat?

I have a calico she is 5 yrs. old I have had her inside all this time I have NEVER taking her to see the vet bc she seems to be fine she never really acts different but fun and games she is so silly. But I know I should take her to get checkedout.
She looks happy, clean and healthy :)
I love her :)
You know the saying if it ain't broke why fix it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pets

• probably a good idea to get her checked out....My cats are strictly indoors and don't get shots every year....most of the time b/c when they see the carrier they run and hide....but that's jsut my opinion aside from the "NO DECLAWING" thing ;)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:06 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• There are basic shots that she should have. She should also be checked for worms, they can get some kinds from their mothers. Germs can be tracked in, or if she every slips out she might be exposed to something. I agree though that it could seem not worth it. Our cats are indoor only cats, too, but we take them every year for their shots. Some vets won't treat without shots, and if you ever want to board her, they probably wouldn't take her without shots. Give her an extra hug for me, please.

Answer by Bmat at 12:08 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I sure will Bmat....rrrrrrr:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Wow, you are the perfect example of a stupid pet owner. 5 years without a vet? Would you go 5 years without a doctor's visit? Would your kids?

Jesus Christ.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 10:32 AM on Apr. 18, 2009