Where do you put your infant/toddler while showering/bathing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well in the past i have
    A. waited until they were asleep and jumped in.
    B. put them in a bouncy seat with toys and then jumped in (we have a clear shower curtain and I'd make faces at her as often as possible)
    C. Wait until DH is home and make him watch her.
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 12:12 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Well, I used to wait until dh got home, but now if I want to bathe while it's just dd and I, I take her in the tub with me.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:13 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• he goes in the bathroom with me and he plays on the floor with his toys or the scale or the annoying door stop!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• i put dd in the shower with me

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:16 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• My hubby watches her or I wait until she is sleeping and take a really fast shower.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 12:16 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Daddy. My showers are my me time
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 12:17 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• when mine were very little. I would put them in the carrier and take the carrier in the bathroom with me. The steam is good for them anyway. When they no longer fit in the carrier, I just waited til someone got home. On occasion if they were in the crib and asleep I would jump in, but leave the bathroom door wide open, the bedroom is next room over.
    sweetluvo02

Answer by sweetluvo02 at 12:17 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• in her bouncy seat right outside the shower curtain.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:20 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I sometimes wait until they are sleeping (or get up before they wake up) or shower when Dh is home and able to watch them. Usually, I just shower or bath with my baby/toddler. I have a Water Wrap and that makes it much easier when they are tiny ones - I didn't get one until my fourth baby and I was like, "Where have you been all my life!" when I used it the first time. It was awesome (and works for the beach/lake too!)

Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 12:26 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Infant: See above answers lol. Bouncy seat, crib (while sleeping), sitting up infant In the tub seat and hooked it onto the tub but with him sitting outside the tub

Toddler: highchair during the 'trans' state (after he eats he zones out for about 10 minutes), while he is sleeping, or he comes with me (sometimes this is not my choice our lock is broken and there are times i end up having a naked child climb in with me lol while he's yelling "BAFF MOM BAFF OWER!!")
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:31 AM on Apr. 18, 2009