Your best friend. Would you do anything for her?

What if your best friend came to you and asked you if your SO or husband could donate his sperm to her so she could have a child, because her husband was not able to.

Would you agree if your husband or SO was alright with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• UM MOWAY!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:32 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Ugh. I know I would be willing and able to give her my eggs if she needed - but I never thought about my husband's sperm. That would be tough, honestly. I'd be more comfortable helping her raise the money to use a sperm bank, I think. I guess I could get used to the idea, but it would be TOUGH.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 12:32 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I love my best friends dearly but that is something I wouldnt do and my best friend would already know that.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• that sounds like it would make a decent comedic movie.

am i wrong?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I would not agree because the child would actually belong to my husband.
    wanita61

Answer by wanita61 at 12:39 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• No. Doesn't she really needs to look elsewhere. This can and will destroy your friendship if you say yes. I can't imagine your husband would be willing either.
    Danishlady

Answer by Danishlady at 12:39 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• No way I have been asked that my hubby was alright with it her hubby and myself said no way no how.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:43 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I would say no because I know my hubby would not be cool with it. If you feel good about it and so does your husband, go for it. If you think it would be hard to live with then don't. You don't want this to go between you and the husband.
    Rebeccalynn_dj

Answer by Rebeccalynn_dj at 1:12 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• No I would not be comfortable with that
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 1:20 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I would express my love for her...and tell her of some local sperm banks that show you profiles of the donors... it's my husbands guys for crying out loud....I had to marry him to get the rights on them, and I would not be mentally okay with sharing them, let alone explainning it to the kids.
    kgirlee7

Answer by kgirlee7 at 1:21 AM on Apr. 18, 2009