Red Flag?

OMG i just met this guy like 3 weeks ago....hes a lil older so he wants to find someone and settle down and stuff. but hes already saying i love you! i was just on the phone with him for 4 min literally..do you know how many times he said it...6 times! and he said i miss you 4 times! i mean i know the guy is crazy for me but its a lil much! i mean good grief.

is this a red flag? should i put on my track shoes and run?!

other than that hes really super sweet knows what he wants and everything. but hes leaving me NO challenge or mystery whatsoever.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Your problem is???
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:33 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I would. I never liked 'needy' guys. He sounds too needy. needy often results in Jealous
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 12:35 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• how do u not know my question...its in there! its an obvious problem. its not like i told a story and didnt tell what the problem was....

sorry not tryin to be rude...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Tell him to slow down and that you're not going anywhere. Tell him you feel smothered and would like to keep the relationship going but at a less rushed pace. He waited for you this many years, if you are the one for him, he'll wait until you are ready. If he can't, he's not the one.
    Danishlady

Answer by Danishlady at 12:35 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I would say thank god and marry him.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:36 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I agree with Kiter. Needy usually means jealous and controlling. I would watch out.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 12:36 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• well, maybe I'd not RUN- but I'd tell him/talk to him. Ifit's bugging you, let him know he's moving a bit fast
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 12:38 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• seems like everyone i meet is needy and controlling...and this one actually says that hes not that type...well bad way of showing it huh? ugh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• If it bothers you though he could have been hurt in the past or let some one down really badly and not want it to happen again. My hubby said I love you with in a week I found out his bf died and he thinks he was to blame he didn't want me to die with out knowing how he felt so I say talk to him. It's not nessecaraly a red flag my hubby is great and we are going on 5 yrs happily together with 3 kids. Good luck. I don't think you have to worry though Ted Bundy is dead I think LOL
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:40 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Yes, he is going too fast. He lacks self-confidence. You are already turned off by him. Sadly, you should tell him that you aren't interested. Let him fixate on somebody else. It is unlikely that he is in love with you. Love comes from being friends and learning about one another.

Answer by Bmat at 12:43 AM on Apr. 18, 2009