stress

i've been sooo stressed, emotional, hot, and moody lately. could it be the pregnancy??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• YOu could be or you may be having a break down due to stress or your overly stressed and not sleeping, eating or drinking enough water.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:47 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• It could be the pregnancy but like brailynsmama said it could be stress. When I get stressed I usually take a bubble bath and that soothes me or I'll go buy the most recent Cosmo magazine and curl up on the couch, gatta love those guilty pleasures. =)
    Hope you feel better!
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 1:00 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Yes, yes, yes and yes. I was ALWAYS hot, and that's VERY normal. Where do you think the phrase "a bun in the oven" came from? Stress is normal, but it's not good for the baby, so do some things to help yourself relax. Do some exercise, too, because not only will it help keep the weight down, but the endorphins will help with the stress, it will keep your energy up, and it will help you bounce back after the baby comes. Emotional and moody you can't do much about; that's just hormones, but be sure to recognize it when you have an emotional outburst and apologize when you say something out of line (which is inevitable). Hang in there, mommy!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:34 AM on Apr. 18, 2009