Marley and me?

Am I the only one that bawled at this movie?

Asked by ashtonjames at 1:04 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No my son who is 22 and his girlfriend who is 19 did I didn't get to watch all of it yet I'M sure I will also

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 1:19 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Only during the ultrasound scene... i cried like a little girl :........(

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 1:30 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• my favorite scene is when he comes home and jen is looking so tired and the baby is screaming and crying and she hands her over. she continues to cry and jen screams something about if you spend more time with her she wont cry and takes the baby back. then he yells back "well if you let me be with her and don't take her away" I absolutely love that part because the same exact scene happened in my house a few weeks after Mariah was born and it was like an inside joke between me and hubby ;-)

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 1:34 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I just saw it 2 nights ago. Goodness!!!! My DH comes home from work and looked at me and asked if I'd been crying. I said no, I was bawling because of Marley and Me. Loved the movie. the end did me in. We had to put one of our beloved dogs down last year, due to cancer. And my DH went to the vet and was there with Chase when he passed.
    I love the part when Jenny was overwhelmed with the two boys and Marley was getting into everthing and how she wigged. That's my life right now!!!

Answer by nwdeserangel at 1:37 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I love that movie. I cried like a baby during the ultrasound part.. I can relate.
    I actually can relate to a lot thats going on in the move. And, Im sure im not the only one.

Answer by Lauren1782 at 1:52 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I love that movie! It was so cute! I bawled my eyes out through the whole movie though!

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:59 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• oh i totally bawled for like the last hour of it, cuz i knew it was coming, and all i could think about was my last dog that i had for years, that i didnt get a chance to say good bye too..and then i cried for like another 30 minutes once it was sad...but i totally loved the movie!!

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:10 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Great movie, very cute but sad ending :( My 9yr old and I watched it together and cried together at the end. We did Love it though!!!

Answer by cbarbosa at 2:37 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• It's a very cute movie, and I bawled at the end. It also got my mom and my grandma (who never cry), because it was such a good movie I made them watch it too.

Answer by happymom0724 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2009