MY GRANDMOTHER PASSED AWAY THIS MORNING

MY GRANDMOTHER AND BEST FRIEND PASSED AWAY THIS MORNING APRIL 17TH 2009 AND THE AGE OF 80 FROM A SHORT-TERM ILLNESS. SHE RAISED ME FROM A CHILD AND ME AND HER WERE VERY, VERY CLOSE. SHE ALSO CREATED A SPECIAL BOND WITH MY THREE CHILDREN. SHE RECENTLY CELEBRATED HER 80TH BIRTHDAY ON MARCH 14TH. I AM HAVING A HARD TIME DEALING WITH THE EMOTIONAL FELLINGS OF THIS LOST BECAUSE WE HAVENT HAD A LOSS IN OUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY SINCE MY GRANDFATHER (HER HUSBAND) DIED 6 YEARS AGO. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS TREMENDOUS ANGER AND DEEP HURT THAT I AM EXPERIENCING RIGHT NOW. I KNEW THAT ONE DAY THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN BUT NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WAS I PREPARED FOR IT. SHE JUST LEFT SO QUICKLY AND WE ARE DEALING WITH THE SHOCK OF ALL THIS. I REALLY NEED YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME TO GET THROUGH THIS AND TO STAY STRONG FOR MY CHILDREN BECAUSE THEY ARE HURTING JUST AS BAD AS ME. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.

JARHONDA

Asked by JARHONDA at 1:23 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm so sorry for you loss. Praying for you all.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:25 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Omg..Im so very sorry..you and your family are in my prayers<3
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:53 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• You and your family have my deepest condolences. Stay in prayer and just try to remember the good times and special bond that the two of you shared. Only time and prayer can heal you right now. I just lost someone very close to me and it has helped me to remember the good times, pray and just talk to them in spirit knowing they are in a better place looking down on me watching and protecting over me and smiling. And this too shall pass.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 2:05 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you. I think in Psalms it says Trust in the Lord will all thine heart, Lean not unto thy own understanding., In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path. I use this verse when I need it and when times are tough I read it often. May God Bless you and your family and wrap His loving arms around you. Mary
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 10:44 AM on Apr. 18, 2009