im 33 weeks already maybe more. this week has been the hardest for me i cant sleep its always hot. i get frustrated easily. is this a normal thing or its just me and i should ask my doctor?

Asked by PINGUIS at 4:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You are sooo normal!!! I tossed and turned so much I looked like a fan going around and around on the bed. LOL Preggo hormones can be ugly brings out the monster in all of us. It will be over soon...hang in there.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 4:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Your body is getting tired. Try to relax and soak your feet in cool water to cool your body. Do something nice for yourself like getting your hair done, nails done or lunch with friends. Your time is winding down do things to take your mind off of your lack of comfort.

Answer by FAHTMOM at 4:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• It used to be I used my husband for a heater because I was cold a lot... now he's the cold one and I'm sweating in the middle of the night! It's not just you. I toss and turn a lot and pee like 3 or more times a night now!! Don't worry, it'll be okay... I'm only at 31 1/2 weeks, but I feel your pain!!

Answer by Lisa_Bee at 5:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Have you tried using a small fan next to the bed?

Answer by KCMom1 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• It's normal. LOL.

I found that having one of those huge body pillows helped me. If you are hot, a fan or A/C would help:)

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 11:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2008