just watched it for the first time..

I hated the idea of the Twilight books, movie, anything to do with it but my SO just made me watch Twilight and it almost hurts to admit it but I absolutely loved it. I'm completely and totally infatuated with Edward now...lord help me (: Anyone else got the hots for him?

javila

Asked by javila at 1:35 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL, I am so in the same boat as you. Watched the movie last night. Has no interest before in it or the books. I loved it. Went to Costco tonight and got the Twilight Saga Series for less than $50. I'm cracking open Twilight tonight!
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 1:40 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• ya i saw the commercials before the movie came out on dvd so i was like hey that looks decent and bought the books. omg read the books. you'll be even hotter for him...i had sex dreams about vampyres after reading the books
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:42 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• lol i'm already sitting here like a creeper fantasizing about him and all those other vampire guys...I don't know what it is...maybe the hormones (i'm 4 months prego) but god I thought Edward was the most hideous thing before and now I'm like all on it.
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:46 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• He's so sexy! Bella is one lucky girl.

Can't wait for "New Moon" to come out in November.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• must be preggo hormones than. b/c i'm 8 months and i'll blame it on that. b/c honestly the actor isnt' that drop dead gorgeous in my opinion. i'm telling you read the books...omg the first and last book will kill you
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:49 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I never read the books, but I absolutly loved the movie and now im starting the books. I was told they are sooo much better. My friend called it word crack.haha
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 1:50 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• The books are awesome! I'm currently reading "Eclipse".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• You know and it's funny cuz I look at his pics and he's really not that good looking but its that vampire thing...and just i don't know. how he is in the movie. I just wanna.....yeah it's too much for some people to see lol but yeah you get the point.

Bella is very lucky indeed.

I suppose I will have to admit my defeat to SO and have him go get the books for me...my goodness, never thought it'd happen to me, I've caught the FEVER lol
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:01 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I just started Twilight, the book last night and am already 90 pages in. I like the Edward in the book more than the movie. He's even moodier in the book. And Bella is more excitable in the book than in the movie. The movie has a much more serious,, darker feel, whereas the book has more humor in it.
    As well as they casted of for the movie, I'm kinda thinking they should have chosen someone with a dancers background for the role of Edward. Someone that is tall and lean, deceivingly strong, but very graceful.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:39 AM on Apr. 18, 2009