All moms must get manuka honey and tea tree oil(for kids over age 1) benefits are amazing to MRSA and asthma, heartburn ect?

What is your secret against sickness?

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 1:54 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My grandma used to always make us eat a spoonful of manuka honey when we thought we had a bug coming on! I always thought it was an oregon thing. =) I never heard of anyone else using it.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 3:30 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Wisdom, patience and love. Take those and combine them with equal parts knowledge and practice and you are able to handle all situations.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I have tea tree oil at home all ready I'll have to research manuka honey.
    actress

Answer by actress at 2:08 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• and it helps w MRSA?? how?
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:58 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I use tea tree oil topically. How do you use it? Never heard of manuka honey. I have heard of using local honey for allergies. I use a liquid zeolite and a mushroom product to modulate our immune systems. Helps with prevention as well as giving your body what it needs to heal itself. Message me if you have questions or want more info.
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 10:36 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Handwashing.
    Anonymous

• tea tree oil is not for eating but used topically and in the shower to heal MRSA boils and prevent infection from infecting others.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2009