Does anyone know how to get a free bill organizer online, without getting any types of viruses?

I am in desperate need of organizational skills. My house is always unorganized and my bills are worse, I have them piled on top of my computer desk and in my purse. Anyone have any idea what I can do?

mommyduck03

Asked by mommyduck03 at 3:36 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I think the simplest solution is just having a designated box for bills/important mail. Then on/around the 1st of the month, I pay/file whatever is in the box (even if not due yet). This way I don't forget any of them, and they'll have time to be received/processed before they're due (keeps credit scores high).

Take advantage of online bill pay wherever the option exists, but still opt to get paper statements--as reminders. Most credit card companies and major lenders will let you select the payment due dates--1st, 15th,30th of the month--to better coincide with your paycheck cycles making it easier for you to pay on time.

Lastly, check out flylady for some helpful tips on getting your home organized! :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:13 AM on Apr. 18, 2009