what's your favorite mascara?

I have really lone lashes, what im having trouble with is finding a mascara that will make them look thick and voluminous without all the nasty clumps..help!!!

KenyonCsmom

Asked by KenyonCsmom at 3:59 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• covergirl lash exact. the purple one! that works best for me. No clumps.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 4:05 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I have always liked Full & Soft; by Maybelline I think it is. Cover Girl has some new mascaras that I like too. I can't think of the names of them, but I know that one of them comes in an orange container. The brushes have little plastic bristles which I wasn't sure about at first, but they work well.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 9:33 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I use 'artistry' mascara...I think its the best ! You can find it on www.jpark33.qhealthbeauty.com...
    I have been using artistry make-up for about two years, it is most wonderful thing on earth.
    Anonymous

• i have two.
    the maybelline great lash with curved brush.
    & marykay signature ultimate mascara.
    & maybe find a better way to put on your mascara.
    You tube allways has great videos.
    Juhhmell

Answer by Juhhmell at 7:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• covergirl works good, i have the same problem. marykay just makes them look like shit, well on me it does!
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 8:35 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Rimmel Glam Eyes
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 12:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Almay Bring out the brown.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Love the Supershock mascara by Avon. Its on sale for $4.99 right now if you want to try it. Go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and use code fsany at checkout for free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• mary kay signature ultimate mascara is the one that I use not because it's my work but I have the same problem as well but this is and the lash lengthening for more dramatic look are the two that I use

www.marykay.com/marie.reeves

15% off all products and always free shipping
    Marykay_usmc

Answer by Marykay_usmc at 12:13 AM on Apr. 23, 2009