Could i be

I had a miscarrage 2 months ago and never gotten a period and i took a test today and has a faint line you can see it clear as day is bad to get pregnant after your miscarriage?Omg i am sooo nervous imma do more testing to be sure..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no its fine dont be nervous just thank God and pray that he will allow you to carry this baby.. Congrats... :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 5:57 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Aww thanks soo much im really shocked right now.. im like just wow shocked lol but im scared..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:01 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• you will be fine :) keep your head up and remember you can do it :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:03 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• k i sure will thanks again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:12 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• It can take up to 6 months for hormone levels to change. I got a faint line when my daughter was 9 weeks old and went in for a blood test and the levels were there but faint so they retested 2 weeks later and they were even lower and then did an ultra sound and it was just my hormone levels changing. I would retest again in another few days as it could be a true positive or just evap lines or left over hormones from the miscarriage.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:32 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• brainlynsmama08 thanks for that advice. I was wondering how long you could get a pos. test after a mc. I'm not sure if the bleeding I've been having is a mc or not but I was going to go get a test and do it again to see what it would say. A pos. test would make it easier to talk to hubby and get the medical attention that I need either way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Apr. 18, 2009