Are there any celebrities who're members of cafemom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep. Im a celeb....
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:12 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• This is one of those questions that you will never know if its true or not. - I would be pretty sure that if someone on here is a celeb. they are not going to say it. This is the one place that they can have a normal conversation with other Moms because you dont know who they are. You can be yourself on here and when You are in the fast track of being a celeb. its so nice to come on here and be like everyone else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• We're all celebrities to someone!!
    two_girls

Answer by two_girls at 7:43 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I heard Elizabeth Shue is, but that was on Club Mom before it was shut down. I think Andrew Shue has a stake in the CM company.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I was on Judge Judy.....Does that count??
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 12:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I've always wondered if those were real people on judge judy....cool. now I know.
    Anonymous

• lol why wouldnt it be real people onn judge judy? do you mean like actors? or robots? lol.
    I wonder the same thing, wouldnt be surprised though anyone can be anyone on the Internet.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 1:17 PM on Apr. 18, 2009