whatever happened to the girl who found out her husband was cheating with a cheesehead on CM?

Did that post get deleted? I wanted to know the reveal of Miss cheesehead. Who was the person behind the cheese that was screwing the other woman's husband.

Mom2Rylin

Asked by Mom2Rylin at 6:38 AM on Apr. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know what happened to her but I just read the post because a friend of mine answered it.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:22 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I read the post and answers to the question and everyone is calling it TROLL and saying that ANON posted earlier that day stating to be sleeping with someone else's husband and the post's were all deleted and now the rolls switched and ANON is claiming her husband is cheating with another mom on here.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:25 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• WOW - thats some juicy dirt.................... is it true, is someone on here sleeping with another CM?
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:33 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Haha, I guess I missed some big drama! Dang!
    asTraySoJouRner

Answer by asTraySoJouRner at 8:08 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I always the good stuff! Darn moving
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 8:44 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• That sounded trolly to me, but I bet there is at least one for real.
    EiEiO

Answer by EiEiO at 9:16 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• well i think the first one was true then there was a post like 'oh i have 2 sons and a CM member told me my husband is having an affair with her and shes pregnant' i think that was a troll

but yeah, im sure it is happening. with more than one CM LOL... you never know
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:00 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Don't listen to it. I seen something just a couple weeks ago, probably by the same person. This woman said she hasn't had sex with her husband in 8 months, and was asking if he was cheating on her. She also said she had a 1 year old.
    Then, in another question, "another" woman said that she was having an affair with her friends husband because the friend hadn't gave him sex in 8 months. She said that it was wrong, and she shouldn't be depriving her husband of sex, so it was expected to happen. She also said her friend had a 1 year old. I am pretty sure it was the same person writing these because their punctuation was almost identical, and they both used the same, select words. I forgot what word it was, but they both spelled it wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Lmfao. Hahahahhaa. Damn.
    lizzeh

Answer by lizzeh at 12:01 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• heh heh ;) I thought it was funny too. When asked who the screen name was that was sending her messages about sleeping with her husband all she said was " It was a picture of cheese for her avatar' LMAO thats why I had to ask about miss cheesehead. I know, it probably was a troll but made for some good entertainment lol.
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 11:59 PM on Apr. 18, 2009